From: Marica Le Roux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 4 April, 2008 12:25:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Payment of Staff Debtors

Stee,

Thats good advice except that how do I receipt the money when the staff member
pay the loan back if I set him up as a vendor / creditor. Technically he is a
debtor.

What I have considered in the meantime is maybe using the payment journal in AR
but in stead of raising a credit I raise a debit. The only thing I am unsure of
is will this payment be included in the EFT file that needs to be extracted to
the bank for payment.

Marica