Hi,
You can find all the marked trans in SpecTrans table.
The field RefTableId = 865 refer to CustTransOpen, and then RefRecId
refer to recId in CustTransOpen.
The field SpecTableId refer to where it's marked (eg. 212 =
LedgerJournalTrans), and SpecRecId refer to recId in that table

Regards
Tormod

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Armaan"