Hi,
   For importing Customizations into the Ax from USR Layer to VAR Layer,
   1. Make sure you have Var Layer License Code with you.
   2. Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Microsoft Dynamics AX
Configuration Utility -> Developer Tab -> Change "Application Layer to
open" to var and put your license code for var layer.
   3. then open the application and import the way you import the
customizations into the system

   Please do let me know if there are any more issues in importing.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "s_siet4u"