hi all
            Has anyone come across this situation in standard AX, suppose you
have field called percentage in your form and the total percentage should not
be more than 100% if it exceeds so system should throw the error, percentage
should be some of values in all the  rows.

  name  percentage
   a         20
   b         90

   90 + 20 = 110 so it should throw error. i have done this validation in my
customization but facing some problems.if anyone come across this situation in
standard AX pls tell me the form name or path

 From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.  Click here.