From: Pooja . <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 8 May, 2008 6:12:03 PM
Subject: Report

Hi  All !
Client requirement  to customise Customer report .
The fields should not show which are not have the value.for example telexnumber
may not have  value in certian cust number .it should not visible in report.
One should visible if it have value only other wise it should not be visible.
thanx in advane

Pooja