thank you Jim

----- Original Message ----
From: Jim Hummer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axapta-knowledge-village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 11:52:18 PM
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] account statment for an account with
type total

I believe this is only available thru the AOS or Atlas.    I have heard this is
going to change in DAX 2009 so you can write SRS reports with Totals.

Jim

________________________________
To: Axapta-Knowledge- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com
From: ahmedelshanshoury@ yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 04:00:33 -0700
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge- Village] account statment for an account with type
total

Hi All

i was trying to generate an account statment for an account with the type of
total , the report was empty , in the chart of account the balance for
this total account was shown but actually i dont know why it comes empty in the
account statment.
i adjusted the date interval with transactions dates, but it dosen't work also
do anybody have an idea about this , and how to print it with a dimension focus

thank you

Be a better friend, newshound, and