Hi Pooja,

You may want to contact Clarke Peters [EMAIL PROTECTED] at
at Aristotle Corp www.aristotlecorp.com.au

Regards,
Fabrice Perez

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Pooja ."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi.All.,
> Im Pooja ,Im going to Austrlia ...Can any body help me to get the
Dyna_Ax jobs in Aus...
> Can any body help what would be the pattern of selection.
> Please can you send me Generel Questions(FAQ)....asked in
Interviews for 2yrs experience knowledge.
> Please mail me If you know any good blogs which can help me to
prepare for interview
> thanking you
> Pooja

becoming red mark in the project.
> this is happaning always ..what would be reason....
> Pooja

telexnumber may not have  value in certian cust number .it should
not visible in report.
> One should visible if it have value only other wise it should not
be visible.
> thanx in advane
>
> Pooja

cheques that get torn out of a cheque book?

> I understand how std cheque printing works and in theory I should
be getting preprinted cheque paper from the bank but the customer
would like to attempt printing from the cheque book.

> Anyone any experience and advice (is it really worth considering or
just buy the preprinted cheque paper)?

Yahoo! group at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/