Hi,
I am upgrading system from Axapta 3.0 SP3 to Axapta 4.0 SP2. Can anyone give me
suggestions on these questions?
1. What are hotfixes to apply during upgradation and at what stage?
2. Axapta 4.0 is using Active directory, so what needs to be done for that? I
am getting an error that "Database has issued an error in table sysuserinfo.
UserId = 'admin' does not exist." what should i do in this case?
3. There is no runable code in new method of class application. I can see this
is working perfectly fine in 3.0 SP3 environment. When i am in the 4.0 SP2
environment, everytime i try to compile any object, it gives me same error as
mentioned in point 2. When i try to open a form from Main menu e.g. Sales order
form, nothing happens when i click that menuitem.
Am i missing something? This is very urgent, so i would appreciate a quick
response.