Dear Friend,

Thanks for your input and could you please send me some more details about
the customisation coz this is my first project and need help on the same as
I have to go live next week. This is one of my major hurdles.

Could you send me the exact details of the customisations done so that i can
show my technical team the same and help me achieve my deadline

--
With Regards,
Mr. Vishtaspa Sethna