Hi,

I have a small code with which you can create a batch class and schedule it
for batch run.

Below is the piece of code:

    *SqlDataDictionary sqlDict = new SqlDataDictionary();
    ;*
*    new SqlDataDictionaryPermission(methodstr(SqlDataDictionary,
tableReindex)).assert();
    sqlDict.tableReindex();
    CodeAccessPermission::revertAssert();*
Ensure  that you run the code on server otherwise the
SqlDataDictionaryPermission will fail.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Regards,
Sumit