Hi,

  you will have to create a new Database server & a new blank database in AX40
& give that database name as target database.

  Regards,
  Priyanka.

suneel babu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Dear All.,
           I had a problem when upgrading Ax 3.0 database to ax 4.0 by using
Data upgrade tool given in DVD.
             It shows "target database is not empty and UNICODE table does not
exist". Plz solve my problem. its very urgent. Is there any other way to
upgrade 3.0 database to 4.0.

            Thanks in Advance..

Regards.,
     Suneel.

  CoolHotmail : Your crazy personality deserves a unique email identity like
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Choose from this and hundreds other unique email ids now Try
it!

 Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.