From: Subbu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Abnormal shutdown of AOS
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, May 27, 2008, 8:01 PM

ummm It would be very difficult without looking into code.
And where do you live?. do you mind sending a gotomeeting request to
me so that I can take a look at this. if not, can you please send me
the project xpo so that I will give a shot in my local axapta ( Ax4.1)

Subbu

--- In Axapta-Knowledge- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Mohsin Zia
<mohsinzia22@ ...> wrote:

> Hi Subbu,
>
> Customisation is done as to consolidate all the vendTransOpen
records from all the companies, and post it to one central finance
company.

> I have created one table with the SaveDataPerCompany property set
to NO. Storing all the retrieved records in them.

> Point is in Standard Ax its retrieving the records from Curext() as
u said, hence no issues.
> But when it comes to this multi company retrieval i am facing this
issue. Everything is happening correctly. But only when deleting the
records and creating PP again i am facing the issue.

> I have been to Microsoft Tech Site. This kinda functionality is
gonna be built in Ax later releases may be 5.0 and later. However
this we are creating in 4.0.

wrote:

> > > Hi All,
> >

> > > IWe are& nbsp;   in a
process of
retrieving

> > > VendTransOpen Records from all the companies
> >
> > > when& nbsp; we create a payment proposal
for
vendors.