Hi,
We are a team of 9 members who have been working in axapta/BI/CRM  for the last
6+ years. We know each and every corner in axapta. We are also very strong in
EDI/data migration/Axapta upgradatioins.
We can develope any interface or write any code in axapta.
We are also experts in Data warehousing using TARGIT ( 2k3 to 2k7 ) or
Proclarity. And we can proudly say that we know more than the vendor in those
areas.
We also do some CRM work , but can not boast we are experts :-).
I would like to announce that we perform all
customizations/Datawarehousing/BI/Reporting  for a flat rate of 65USD/hour. we
are located in OHIO, USA.
If you know of someone who is looking to get the work done using minimum
budget, you can approach me @
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kind regards,
David