This is one of the unforgivable errors MicroSoft folks made. I dont
understand the reason to change the dimension to 'AllBlank'
from 'Axapta'

If you need to migrate the data from 3.0 to 4.0, its a pain in the %$
%.
or if you have migrated from 3.0 to 4.0, and if you have created a
new company in 4.0 in addition to old companies in 3.0, the dimension
will show up as 'Allblank' in new company  and 'axapta' in 3.0

Imagine, if I want to maintain the items in one central company amd
copy down to all child companies which are created in 3.0 and 4.0,
its a pain.
Records wont show because of allblank dimension.

I hope microsoft fixes some sensible bugs rather than ccreating more
confusions.

my 2 US cents.

Kind regards,
Subbu
Oneneck IT services

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, vijay nashi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
> &nbsp;
> Inventitemlocation table....update as All balnk instead of
Axapta.....this might be one of reason for non display at form level

to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/citygroups/