1. check/Syncronize the AOT with check index option checked and get
the output and see if you get anything.
2. Do you have any tables replicated in axapta for ano other
purposes, for example say Datawarehousing?. You need to stop the
replicattion agents before you import your code.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "tkbsmanian"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>

> I've re-created the issue and observed the details from Event
Viewer.
> It's giving the following error as below. (i'm using SP2, Appl ver.
> 4.0.2501.116, kernel ver. 4.0.2501.116 with SQL Server 2005)
>

> Object Server 04: The database reported (session 4 (Admin)):
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot drop the
> index 'TUTORIAL_AUCTIONPOLL.I_1229DATARECIDIDX', because it does
not
> exist or you do not have permission.. The SQL statement was: "drop
> index TUTORIAL_AUCTIONPOLL.I_1229DATARECIDIDX"
>

> Object Server 04: The database reported (session 4 (Admin)):
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot drop the
> index 'TUTORIAL_AUCTIONBIDS.I_1226DATARECIDIDX', because it does
not
> exist or you do not have permission.. The SQL statement was: "drop
> index TUTORIAL_AUCTIONBIDS.I_1226DATARECIDIDX"
>

> Object Server 04: The database reported (session 4 (Admin)):
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot drop the
> index 'TUTORIAL_AUCTIONITEMS.I_1225DATARECIDIDX', because it does
not
> exist or you do not have permission.. The SQL statement was: "drop
> index TUTORIAL_AUCTIONITEMS.I_1225DATARECIDIDX"
>

> Object Server 04: The database reported (session 4 (Admin)):
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot drop the
> index 'TRANSACTTXT.I_483DATARECIDIDX', because it does not exist or
> TRANSACTTXT.I_483DATARECIDIDX"
>

> Object Server 04: The database reported (session 4 (Admin)):
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot drop the
> index 'BUSINESSSTATISTICSDATA.I_032DATARECIDIDX', because it does
not
> exist or you do not have permission.. The SQL statement was: "drop
> index BUSINESSSTATISTICSDATA.I_032DATARECIDIDX"
>

> Object Server 04: The database reported (session 4 (Admin)):
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]CREATE UNIQUE INDEX
> terminated because a duplicate key was found for object
> name 'dbo.ASSETMAINTENANCEITEMDETAILS' and index
> name 'I_30010CONSUMPIDX'.  The duplicate key value is (tst, B-
pack1,
> 00001_060, 5637144576).. The SQL statement was: "ALTER TABLE
> ASSETMAINTENANCEITEMDETAILS ADD CONSTRAINT I_30010CONSUMPIDX
PRIMARY
> KEY NONCLUSTERED (DATAAREAID,ITEMID,INVENTDIMID,REFRECID) "
>

> The description for Event ID ( 17895 ) in Source (
> MSSQL$MICROSOFT##SSEE ) cannot be found. The local computer may not
> have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to
> display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use
> the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and
> Support for details. The following information is part of the
event:
> 172072, 1944077.
>

> Object Server 04: The database reported (session 4 (Admin)):
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]CREATE UNIQUE INDEX
> terminated because a duplicate
>
> key was found for object name 'dbo.ASSETMAINTENANCEITEMDETAILS' and
> index name 'I_30010CONSUMPIDX'.
>
>  The duplicate key value is (tst, B-pack1, 00001_060, 5637144576)..
> The SQL statement was: "ALTER TABLE ASSETMAINTENANCEITEMDETAILS ADD
> CONSTRAINT I_30010CONSUMPIDX PRIMARY KEY NONCLUSTERED
> (DATAAREAID,ITEMID,INVENTDIMID,REFRECID) "
>

> As the error message says, i can understand that, the indexes
> mentioned above in the error messages were not available.
>

> But still, i dont have any idea to resolve this problem.Will the
> problem be solved if i create the index against the table mentioned
> and do the synchronization?.
>
> Please advise me how to resolve this problem.
>

> Thanks && Regards,
>
> Balu.
>
> --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Vivek" <vivek@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Balu,
> >

> > First place to check when you get such database errors is the
event
> viewer.
> >

> > Run the process which generates that error and check the event
once
> you get
> > the error.
> >

> > Send the error messages from the event viewer if you can't solve
it.

> > Thanks
> >
> > Vivek

3oDMTJzbHUzamxyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEyNzQ4MDYyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA
> wMTM4M
> > ARtc2dJZAMxNzQ2NARzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdm1zZwRzdGltZQMxMjExNDk5Mjc5>
> Re: Cannot
> > execute the required database operation.The SQL database
> >
> > Posted by: "tkbsmanian"
> > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 20req
> > uired%20database%20operation%2EThe%20SQL%20database%20>
> tkbsmanian@
> > <http://profiles.yahoo.com/tkbsmanian> tkbsmanian
> >
> > Wed May 21, 2008 10:06 pm (PDT)
> >
> > Hi Sumit,
> >
> > I encountered the above said problem immediately after importing
> > the .dat and .def files into the application.
> >
> > If it is related to permissions issue, where can i see the
> > permissions and how to rectify this problem? Plz advise me.
> >
> > \Balu.
> > --- In  <mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com>
> > Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Sumit Loya"
> > <loya.sumit@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > This error is related to the permissions see if the code is
> running
> > on
> > > server or client or the user running the job has rights to
> execute
> > the SQL
> > > statements generated.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Sumit

> > error

> type 'SqlStatementExecutePermission'
> 44

> > Administration>
> started

> > Back to top
> >

> > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 20requir
> > ed%20database%20operation%2EThe%20SQL%20database%20> Reply to
> sender |
> > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 20Cannot%2
> > 0execute%20the%20required%20database%20operation%2EThe%20SQL%
> 20database%20>
> > Reply to group |
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Axapta-Knowledge-
> Village/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJza2

5lc21xBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEyNzQ4MDYyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwMTM4MARt