From: vijaykarthik K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] nedd help for LineNum field in PO / SO
To: axapta-knowledge-village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 3:05 PM

Hi,
I want to know that, why the LineNum field is maked real datatype in Purchase
Line (PO)/ salesLine (SO). bcz i have some question regarding this,
1) Is their anywhere they are using the lineNumber as 1.1000,1.2000, etc.
2) Is  that possible to acheive the line number like this? if yes, have we
do any setting?

If possible anyone explain the business scenario for the LineNum.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Vijaykarthik. K