Hi All
We are facing a problem in Intercompany configuration with following error.
Steps of configuration and execution:
1. Company 1 and Company 2 being configured in a single database.
2. Company 1 being Sales company will have Company 2 defined as Vendor let's
say - 3051 where external code defined is IC-4062 (4062, being the customer
code in Company 2)
3. In Company 2 - Customer 4062 is defined with external code as IC-4062.
4. All necessary set ups are done in END POINTS, CONFIGURATION and ACTION
POLICIES.
5. On creation of Purchase order, system asks for vendor.
6. On selection of 3051 as Vendor, while pressing OK button, system throws the
folloing message.
ERROR MESSAGE:
Error:
Error executing code: Illegal entry in an array.
Stack trace
(S)\Classes\PurchTableType\interCompanyMirror - line 259
(S)\Classes\PurchTableType\insert - line 11
(S)\Data Dictionary\Tables\PurchTable\Methods\insert - line 7
(C)\Forms\PurchCreateOrder\Data Sources\PurchTable\Methods\write - line 14
(C)\Forms\PurchCreateOrder\Methods\canClose - line 18
(C)\Classes\FormRun\closeOk
(C)\Classes\FormRun\task
(C)\Classes\SysSetupFormRun\task - line 20
Points that may be helpful:
1. We are using "OUR" configuraiton in Addresses,Items,Other Base
data,Intercompany (Data same in both comps)
2. For "Partner" Configuration we are using external code.
3. Intercompany License is recently added to the database.
4. No customization has been done for this feature
Anticipating your help ASAP....
Regards
Raj

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.
Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/