Dear ..

I've checked the link at rapidshare and it is working fine. you just need to
delete your IE history and re download it.

Any how i have also uploaded it on the following link as zip file

http://www.4shared.com/file/51287892/6eddde0b/Inside_AX.html?dirPwdVerified=1e2b6458

The life of link above is 30 days from 14th june... i will try to keep it
alive as long as i could but you better download it asap

BR

Naeem

--
Best Regards,