Hi Friends,

I have a scenario like this

1.I want to generate  a financial statement.
2.In the chart of accounts I have a account called payroll.
3.In the dimension Cost center ,I have dimension values
Administration,marketing,sales and Technical Services
4.Now when I book my payroll entries,I book all salaries according to dimension
wise in the G/L acc Payroll
5.Now I want to generate a financail report like this

Payroll Direct cost - This shall have all salaries booked for technical
services alone

Overhead Payroll - this shall have all salaries booked for Admin+Market+sales

The prob is I want both this values to be in the same report....

Is this possible in Ax...Ideas are welcome....

Thanks
Maharaja