Hi!

I have the following problem.

I have to create a lookup which contains data from two tables
(WMSLocation, InventItemLocation), that will display the
WMSLocation.wMSLocationId and InventItemLocation.ItemId.

As far as i know SysTableLookup works only for one table, so i have to
create a form for my lookup.

My problem is, that on table WMSLocation are three relations  to
InventItemLocation:

WMSLocation.wMSLocationId = InventItemLocation.WMSLocationIdDefaultIssue
WMSLocation.wMSLocationId = InventItemLocation.WMSLocationIdDefaultReceipt
WMSLocation.wMSLocationId = InventItemLocation.wMSPickingLocation

When i try to create a stanard form with both tables as datasources
join via outer join, it won't give me the desired results.

I need all entries from WMSLocation and the entry in
InventItemLocation that matches the wMSPickingLocation.

How can i create a lookup form which will give me this?

Hope that doesn't sound too confusing!

tia,
Timon