From: L Kalaiarasi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Registration Access rights
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 23 June, 2008, 6:58 AM

Hi,

Anytable that starts with tmp is a temperary table that is mostly
used in reports/processes to store the intermediate output. You can
check the property of the table. Temperary is set to 'Yes' for all
the tables start with 'tmp'. No temperary table is shown in the
security map though the security key is set.

Choice 1:
You can remove the security key of this table. So that it can be
accessed freely in the reports/processes.

Choice 2:
Can set the temperary property to "No" and grant the security key.
But it affects the way the table is handled in Ax.

I think that the better choice is to remove the security key.

Regards
Kalaiarasi

--- In Axapta-Knowledge- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "kardo_ax"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] .> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Whenever a user is trying to access the registration form from PO
line -
> ---> Inventory ---> registration, the following message is showing:
>
> "Not enough rights to use table: Registration/ Picking
> (TmpInventTramsWMS) "
>
> This table doesnt appear under invent tables as its security key
> property is set to.
>
> What is the way to solve this issue?
>
> Thanks

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.