Hi All,

I Have Very Strange Problem Regarding select statement.

Whenever I Do Posting Of Sales Order,Purchase Order,Transfer Order On
Hand quantity gets modified for respective item and warehouse.Also In
Table browser Of "InventSum" it shows correct i.e updated values.

But,whenever i try to acess the records of inventsum by select statement
i.e. inventsum = Inventsum::find(itemid,dimid,false);
It Shows previous values.i debugged the code,here also i found that for
same reord id it shows previous value.but in table the values are
updated. and after some time that is after 25-30 min if i try to select
same record it shows coreect value.

Please guide me on this query
Thnaks In Advance