From: kardo_ax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 11:55:26 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Registration Access rights

Well, I tried full access over all the invent tables, and it worked
out, but this is not the appropriate solution I beleive. I guess it
is with other table(s), but how to know which table?

--- In Axapta-Knowledge- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Girish Bhatkal
<girish_axapta@ ...> wrote:

> we should never modify the temporary property of standard AX
tables, by doing so you will lose the functionality (unless you go
and modify the classes appropriately) . Since these tables are created
for a specific purpose it would be a BAD idea to change the
temporary property to No.

>       I think you must be missing rights on some other table
(even though you cannot individually set rights on temporary table
they must be enabled for some other user group). If nothing works
then the last thing you could try is to take off the security key
from that temporary table.