Hello

I have a purchase order for 10 eaches, but when I look at the
Inventory Transactions I see three components:

   9.68
+  0.25
+  0.07
--------
  10.00
--------

The distinguishing feature is that each has a Reference Lot ID.

I have located these Lot IDs .. for example the 0.25 component breaks
down to two Inventory Movements for two Production Order lines - and
in fact these production orders have already ended:

-0.18
-0.07
------
-0.25
------

Can someone please suggest how this association may have been
produced.  The Item is planned under Min/Max, manually reserved on
the Production Order line where it is type "Ttem".  They do run
Master Scheduling.

As I type this, I am starting to guess a possible theory here.

Could it be that a Close has produced a Settlement link here as a
result of the Production Order ending before the Purchase Order line
had been received.  Negative Financial Inventory is allowed.
Physical and Financial values are used during Closes.

Whew!  Feedback will be most valued.  TIA.

George