Hi,

I have a form with two grid controls each linked to two different
table. Both the tables having a field Quotation ID.

I want to call this form from Sales Quotation. When calling the form
the two grids should show only the data where QuotationId is equal to
calling Sales Quotation ID. If no records found the user will be able
to enter new records and the QuotationId field will be populated
automatically.

How can I filter the records in both the grids ?

I was trying the following code in form init()

  startupCommTable_ds.query().dataSourceTable(tablenum
(StartupCommTable)).addRange(fieldnum(StartupCommTable,
QuotationID)).value(Qid);

 OperationSpares_ds.query().dataSourceTable(tablenum
(OperationSpares)).addRange(OperationSpares, QuotationID)).value(Qid);

//Qid is the Quotation Number.

   It shows all the records in borth tables.

Can anyone help me what is the correct code and where it should be
written?

Thanks

Murugan