Hi All

We have the following problem in Transfer Orders:

We create a transfer order with quantity 4.  Produce a picking list
for quantity 4.  The status of the transfer line is:
Transfer quantity = 4
Ship remain = 4

Now we change the quantity on the pick list registration to say 200.
After this change, the status on the transfer line is:
Transfer quantity = 4
Ship remain = 200

Now we want to change the quantity on the pick list registration back
to 4, but the following error occurs:
"Quantity ordered cannot be reduced because there are not enough open
stock transactions with the Ordered status.
The items are Purchased, Received or Registered."

We are on 4.0 SP2 with all hotfixes applied.  We've also applied a
fix from MS related to a similar error from transfer orders, but
still get the error on the given example.

We've tested the same principle from a sales order and without this
error message.  In fact, the sales order "deliver remaining" quantity
is set back to 4.

Have anyone experienced this scenario?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks