Dear Trinadh,
          For importing item master, you have to import following tables
               1.inventTable.
                2. InventTableModule.
                3.  InventItemLocation
               4. InventDim.
When importing inventItem location ,you have to concentrate on the
dimension id. if you dont have any specific id atleast put "AllBlank"
in that field for AX4 and "Axapta" for AX3.

Hope this will help you....

Regards,
Vetri