Hi,

Reduce Qauntity: If selected: system will reduce the quantity to be
packed to the available on hand quantity of the item. Such thing will
avoid problems at packing time where qty to be packed is less than
what is available.

Automatic reduction: system will automatically reduce the quantity to
the availabe on-hand when printing the picking list even if the
available qauntity on hand is is less than the quantity on order.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Abdel-Rhman El-
Kady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> HI There,
>
> could you tell me, what function do the check box  Reduce quantity
on the packing slip form
> do, and the automatic Reduction, packing slip on
AR/parameters/update tab