Hi Rajpal,
   Thanks. But I think I didn't get the answer. Well here is the situation,

The requirement is like this,

Purchase ID                         Customer Name                  ItemID
           Net Amount                         Tax Details

                        Tax Code    Tax Amount
PO000001                           Dhiraj
     XXXXXXX                   16000                                   BED
2560.00

                                                                   PCess
51.20

                                                               SHECess
25.60

I am using Body to print and Programmable section to print Tax Details since
number of taxes may change. So My Code giving following way,

Purchase ID                         Customer Name
ItemID                  Net Amount                         Tax Details

Tax Code   Tax Amount
PO000001                           Dhiraj
   XXXXXXX               16000

                                    BED   2560.00

        PCess      51.20

SHECess      25.60

So I need help how to achieve above mentioned thing. I have done it round way
but that is not valid way of doing it.

Warm Regards,
Dhiraj Karmalkar
9819978782