Hi James

If you're thinking of changing the workspace background colour of Axapta's MDI
then no, I don't think that's possible. What you can do is change the form
background colour based on the company that form is referencing. You'd
implement that by changing the run method of the SysSetupFormRun class.

e.g.

public void run()
{
    super();
    this.design().colorScheme(formColorScheme::RGB);
    this.design().backgroundColor(Winapi::rgb2int(255,0,0));
}

This will change the form's background to a nasty bright red. You'll just need
to modify the company setup form and related table to add a new field that
allows the user to select the colour for that company and then implement some
code in SysSetupFormRun that sets the colour based on that new field.#

Regards

Malcolm Burtt
Touchstone Group
People - Partnership - Solutions