  From: abdelrhman elkady
  To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 3:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] user and companies

  Hi Raghuram,

  Thank you for your prompt reply, i try your steps and it works well, but
there is only one problem.

  while i logged in with  a specific user and the company that he has
permission on it, he can see the other companies and can log in any one of them
but can not do any processes on it, and when the user login a company that he
has no permission on it, and try to change the company he only see the
companies that he has permissions on it.

  so the problem is in the case user with a company with permission,  how can i
make him did not see the others companies that he did not have permission on
them.

  Thank you,

  Regards,