Hi all,

I am trying to import the opening balances of the Items. I exported Invent
journal trans,Invent dim tables and entered the data in the templates.The
Journal number(Profit and loss) is also entered in the template.I tried to
import the data to the Profit and loss journal, I could see the data in the
lines but unable to post the journal. the error message is "Cannot recive the
quantity because inventory transactions with status oredered, arrived or
registered are in sufficient."

The Registrstion and Picking requirements check boxes in the Inventory model
group are cleared.

  Trinadh

--

THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed.