I am trying to run this Email job through a batch process.   My
problem is that when the job runs through batch it fails to attach
file.
If I am starting the batch process on my pc where is the batch job
looking for the attachment file?  It works fine interactive from my
pc.  Below is my code.

SysMailer mailer;
;
mailer = new SysMailer();

mailer.fromAddress('[EMAIL PROTECTED]');
mailer.fromName('Shipping Update');
mailer.subject("Daily Shipping Update");

mailer.tos().add('[EMAIL PROTECTED]');

mailer.body("Please find attached Shipping Update");

mailer.SMTPRelayServers
().addSysEmailParameters::find
().SMTPRelayServerName,
      SysEmailParameters::find().SMTPPortNumber,
      SysEmailParameters::find().SMTPServerIPAddress,
      SysEmailParameters::find().SMTPUserName,
      SysEmailParameters::find().SMTPPassword);

 mailer.attachments().add(C:\\dailyrecap.pdf);

mailer.sendMail();

Thanks Bob