Hi Hardi,
    I never saw a problem like this. but I can suggest the following.
1. Please check the domain name which you are specifying in AX is
consisting of prefix like .Ad or .com ,etc...
2. Try to import that user id for AD import wizard in users form( you
will not find this problem when doing this way).

hope this will help you..........

Regards,
Vetri