While it is probably a bit late now, thanks very much for the feedback.
I like the Damgaard brother one and will run with that until I hear
otherwise.
I've had a couple of years away from Axapta but am now back involved.
And I have to agree with the customers wanting to have understanding
of the name and a need to feel ownership with it - I have to say I
feel that way myself.

Regards - Steve

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "slees32"