Hi Hemant,
The project what you have created is the reference of AOT. There is no setup
avaiable in AX to avoid this. Kindly do revert to me for further clarifications.

----- Original Message ----
From: Hemant Sonawane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 10:46:56 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Required Solution

Hi All,
            I have create my won project in Private Project folder. If I have
make a any changes in my private project table ( table is drag from AOT ) then
live AOT table is also change same as in Relation and method.
means I have make a new methode in my private project the method is create aslo
in AOT.
How can I avoid this problem.
          Any process or setting is available to avoid this problem.

Thanks & Regards