Hi all
      We are doing customization in AIF(using File system Adapter) for project
module.
       When 'Send electronically' button is clicked ,record will be populated
in Queue            manager with status ready.After running outbound job it is
supposed to move from Queue manager to Document history.But it remains in the
same with status 'Error'.The error message is 'Query does not contain
datasource(s)'.

We have customized document class for project similar to existing ones.

Please help us to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Lekshmi

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/