Hi Guys, need your help.

I have a project file developed for me by somebody else.
It was developed at USR layer.
It conatins some new Tables Forms, Reports and it also conatins some
customized Tables, Forms and Reports from HRM module.
If I import it at USR layer, it imports and works fine But when I
Login at BUS layer and try to import it, it crashes in the middle and
makes a log file named DynamicsCrash.log in my temp folder.
I cant understand contents of Log file but last line of log file is
as given below.

Stackdump exit code 487 (Attempt to access invalid address)

When I look at imported objects in AOT most of objects are in BUS
layer but still some of the objects are in USR layer.

I cant understand why it imported some objects in USR layer??

What could be wrong???

I will be very thankful for the help.