I think you can do an incremental update, but reference that do not
exist anymore won't be removed I think.  It's better if you rebuild
everything every night.  It takes us 3 hours.  It can be automated,
just create a schedule task that launch a .axc file.  In the axc
"Startup Command" put "compileAll +".

good luck!

Steeve

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "eravuna_akora"