Hi,

We are facing data lost problem on Employee Form in
our Production environment (Dynamics AX 4.0 SP1).
Whenever we create a new record in the Employee form
some of the field’s data getting lost.

The procedure we were using is creating a new record
by entering all required fields together by moving
tabs and saving the record at the end. That means all
fields together entered and saved once. Immediately
without closing Employee window we’ve checked the
fields and found few field’s data were missed.

We were observing this issue very rare and that to on
Employee forms and only in USR layer. We are not
facing such type of data lost from doing CUS layer.

Actually the Employee form has been customized so
we’ve checked the all customized code and everything
was perfect. We just thought the problem could be out
of customized code it might be layers, performance,
cache size etc.

If anyone has experienced data lost problems similar
to this could you please share your
suggestions/experience?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Jyothi.

Regards,

Jyothi Bandari

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/