  _____

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ASHWANI JAIN
Sent: 01 October 2008 01:12
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Refill by item rather than warehouse

Hi James,

This functionality is there in Standard Dynamics AX.

In such cases where the refilling warehouse should be applicable for some
specific items, refilling warehouse should not be defined at the warehouse
master.

In this case, you have to follow the path:
Basic requirement / Setup:
For the item for which you want to define the refilling warehouse, for those
items, "covergae plan" check box should be ticked on the dimension group
(attached to this item) --> warehouse.

set this option --> Setup button
Under setup button there is option --> Item coverage.
On this form, select the warehouse (WH1) for which you want to define the
refilling warehouse on Overview tab
On General tab --> under group "Main warehouse", set the field value of
Refilling = "Always" and Define the refilling warehouse to the field Main
warehouse (RWH2).

Check this out. This will perhaps resolve your query / issue.
In case any further query, you can contact.

Thanks,
Ashwani Jain