From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of James Flavell
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 4:49 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Requirement to handle difference in sold
item and delivered item

Hi everyone, once again I am wondering if anyone has gone where I am having to
go ....

I have a requirement whereby the item sold to the customer is a BOM item but
only part of it is assembled at the factor and the other parts are shipped
unassembled to the customer site where they are then assembled to the finished
item.

The problem is the sold item needs to be the final finished good but the
delivery note really needs to show what was physical delivered to the customer
site for tracking purposes

Has anyone any ideas how to do this?
Any ideas/brain storming welcome

Thanks