Hi,
I have the following scenario:
1) Table InventTable is having 2 fields
salesresponsible & approved by
(both of the fields shows the employees drop down)
2)I have set two relations in 'Relation' node on Table InventTable:
a)InventTable.salesresonsible == EmplTable.emplid
b)InventTable.approvedby == EmplTable.emplid
3)I have added delete action in table empltable and have set the table to
inventtable and delete action as restricted.

Now if the particular employee is set as sales responsible/approved by OR
both then when i try to delete the that particular employee it should
restrict me.

But on above scenario it is considering only on approved by.

In short: if any employee is selected in any of the above said field it
should not allow me to delete that particular employee.

Any solution to above will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

We are now at LINKEDIN ! <a
href="http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/165338";>Microsoft Dynamics AX Knowledge
Village</a>