From: Siva kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta Development <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; MBS Axapta
<axapta-knowledge-village@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 5:27:05 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Salestable -Sales line - Query

Hi,

     I am using a query form where I have provided SalesId(salesTable) ,
ItemNumber(Saesline ) as selection criteria.

I have joined the datasources Salestable and Salesline table with delay
linktype.(As Sales order form).

When I select SalesId from selection criteria, records are coming correctly.
If I select 10001 in SalesId selection criteria:

Salestable;
 10001 ------------ ----

   salesline
        B-R14 ............ ....
        B-R14 ............ ....

But when I select Itemnumber in the Salesline selection criteria, The
Salestable  grid  is shows  multiple SalesId(Same) based on the no lines the
same item exist in the Salesline.
Eg.

SalesTable
  10001         xxxxxx
  10001         xxxxxxx

Salesline

I have tried all the Option.....

If anyone have come across this type of situation, Please let me know......

thanks advance
MGS

  "Hands that Help is Holier than Lips that Pray"
Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail. yahoo.com