I started a user group devoted to X++ performance. This is an extensive topic
and an area that I believe needs a lot of focus that comes with a number of
years of coding experience in X++. I already uploaded one article on this topic
in the files section of the group that you will find very interested. I will be
creating other articles in my spare time as time goes by. If you would like to
become a part of this group please do so by selecting the link
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XPP_Performance. Please feel free to open
discussions in the performance areas of your concern and the articles that I
will write over the period.
Regards,

Varden Morris

276 Taralake Terrace N.E.