Dear All,
I have noticed a difference in the consolidation of the company. I
would like to expalin How we went ahead with consolidation matching
with US and UK company.

1. We have 2 comapanies called USA and UK and we have done
consolidation in Company A.

2. After consolidation we have taken Profit and loss and Balance
Reports seperately from Trial Balance (TB) of US, UK and A Companies

In  Trial balance some of the Chart of accounts is not matching with
the  consolidation Company COA. After going thru one of the accounts
there are some exchange adjustments posting to these accounts which
is giving different balance and These amounts are not reflected in TB
of Consolidation Company A. In Consolidation Company we are not able
to differ the transactions of the US or Uk company.

The problem I noticed is basically In Accounts receivable and Payable
and some COA which have dealt with other currencies.

Can anybody suggest me on How to go ahead with tallying the Trial
balance of consolidation company A with Individual Company US and Uk.

Thanks in Advance.

With Regards,
Pravin Chandra .Gs