Hi Domain,

I have one issue regarding Business connector and EP .

Problem :

We are currently developing a new
eCommerce solution for Pronorm AS using ASP.NET 2.0 on IIS.

During development sometimes the Kernel-Class
"xClassFactory" reports missing a method "globalCache".

The only workaround I found to avoid this message when it
appears, is to restart IIS-server.

We have so far not proved a pattern for how and when this
error occurs.

FYI:
We are using a patched version of the Ax Client and
Business Connector (because DDE did not work in the standard SP2). This client
version is not stable, and have a tendency to crash. Its crashes almost every
time you try to exit the Ax Client.

Details :
AX 4.0 SP2(4.0.2503.116)

It would be appreciated if any body provide the solution. I had followed lots
of ways and I had searched in all sites. But I didn't found any details
regarding this issue.

Advanced thanks to all.

Thanks and Regards,
Kishore.