Please remind me guys..

I have Bills of Material to Level 2 depth that comprise of items
measured in "Eaches" and kilograms - i.e. no decimal place necessary.

Unfortunately, when I perform Costing Calculations, I find that
roundings get to be a problem - because quantity per values require
decimal places!

I do recall in these situations that I need to assign more decimal
places in a field where I do not really want to!

I am concerned about implications for reports and fields on forms, where
I may need to intervene to get roundings correct to zero decimal places.

Can somebody please describe briefly which field(s) to concern myself
with, and the implications of carrying "redundant"  decimal places in
such field(s), purely for BOM calculation purposes.

TIA

George