Hi  Sumit,

Thanks for your reply. While trouble shooting the error I consider
comparing the code of the RunbaseBatch in v4.0 and ax2009 and found
some interesting difference in the method impersonating. In AX4.0 it
is false while in ax2009 it is set to true. I just tried to override
this method to false and the error dissappeared.

regards,
great

Extend your network, join the Microsoft Dynamics AX Knowledge Village at
LINKEDIN ! http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/165338

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Sumit Loya"