Dear Friends,

     I would like to know the details of Dynamics AX from the experts
in this group.

Here are my questions. Hope you guys find enough time to answer/point
me to the right info. Thanks in advance.

1) How are the opportunities for Microsoft Dynamics AX in india, UK
and US?
2) I would like to know the differences among the ERPs provided by
Microsoft like navison, Greatplains, Solomon and axapta. Which one
among them has good installtion base? and which has good number of
opportunities?
3) How will be the future for opportunities in Dynamics AX compare to
Oracle apps / SAP?
4) Please point me to the information/material from where I can start
learning Dynamics AX.
5) Is it possible to install Dynamics AX(both client/server) on one
laptop and start learning? Please point me to the instructions how to
install and minimum system requirements.
6) I see many certifications for Dynamics AX. Are they useful in
finding a job, if so Which certifications would you suggest? How much
time each certification takes to prepare(roughly)
7) Do I need to have any pre-requisites like asp.net, C#, etc.
8) Any other links/blogs you guys suggest for a newbie.

Thanks all for your time,
Sudhakar.